Express is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Administrator for a 3-4 month contract opportunity for our client in St Thomas, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong A/P experience, will be technologically savvy, eager to adapt in a growing company.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Process invoices through three way matching with purchase order
- Process manual invoices assigning general ledger number
- Weekly cheque run
- Prepare wire payments
- Validating and coding of Subcontract invoices
- Daily bank deposits
- Month end accounts payable reconciliation
- Follow up on invoice discrepancies to ensure processing
- Helping with month-end functions in order to meet Finance deadlines
- * Ensure Vendor Mailbox is followed up and responded to daily
- Other occasional duties and reporting requirements.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting.
- Previous accounting experience in a role such as accounting assistant, bookkeeper, accountant.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid Ontario driver's license and access to a vehicle required.
- Clean criminal check required.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "A/P Admin"