A Design & Build Technician at TLC Landscaping is primarily responsible for supporting on landscape construction projects. Reporting to the Team Lead, this employee works under tight deadlines to transform our clients’ properties.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install pools, decking, interlock patios, outdoor kitchens, and more
- Operate heavy machinery
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Inspect vehicles and equipment daily to ensure safe operation
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Eye for detail, great attitude, and a customer-first approach
- Completion of extensive in-house training
- 2+ years of landscaping experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License G required
- Effective communication skills with clients, project managers, and team members
We’re redefining what it means to work in the landscaping industry. Gone are the part-time, dead-end positions. In its place are year-round roles with ample opportunity for education and advancement — for a career that grows with you.
Think landscaping is just a summer job? Think again. We’re proud to offer our full-time employees year-round income. That means you get 90% of your summer salary 52 weeks of the year.
We believe that happy workers equal happy clients. That’s why all full-time employees receive full health and dental coverage after 3 months with TLC — so you can show up to work healthy and ready to make magic happen.
Head over to tlc.ca/careers to apply if this role is for you.