Our motivated team of 3 of service technicians is looking to add a skilled mechanic to the team. We are committed to offering tested, high-quality outdoor storage solutions that are proven to enhance our clients’ farms, business and communities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnostic, Service and Preventative Maintenance of Harvestore branded storage and unloader equipment/machinery in an Agricultural setting.
- Daily utilization of hand and power tools
- Coordinating on-site service work with Jr. Technician to fulfill customer requirements
- Relay information between Service Manager and the Customer to ensure understanding and fulfillment of service needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level of mechanical ability
- Experience with cutting and fabrication of materials
- Previous experience as an automotive mechanic or a small engine mechanic considered an asset
- Previous farm sector experience considered an asset
- Electrical and/or hydraulic component experience considered an asset
- Ability to work within a team-based environment that is focused on safety, productivity, quality and customer service
- Effective time management skills, able to work well under pressure
- Superior customer service skills with high level of communication abilities
- Valid Class G driver’s license
- Ability to mentor or guide Jr. Technician
- Interested in working outdoors for long periods of time, prepared for physically demanding work.
- Comfortable working at heights
- Understanding of both oral and written instructions
- starting wage is to be determined based on experience
- Benefit plan including paid vacation time, medical & dental benefits, Retirement Savings, meal expenses, travel costs, uniform payments, tool allowance and personal protective equipment.
- Extensive training including health & safety, and an annual in-house Builder’s training program
- Opportunities for advancement
Interested applicants are asked to submit their resumes via the career section on our website www.ontharvestore.com. We would like to thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Ontario Harvestore sets the standard for feed quality, offering a turn-key solution, we are a company built for a lifetime of satisfaction.
Harvestore has built its reputation on providing dairy and livestock with superior feed quality and greater efficiency. The "new" Harvestore is better than ever with a proven track record of high return on investment, convenience and speed to load and unload.
Ontario Harvestore is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.