||Apr 08, 2021
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP is a highly respected law firm located in downtown London, Ontario, with over 100 support staff and lawyers. As a member of McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP, you will enjoy a supportive, collegial and team-based culture. We provide stimulating work and learning and development opportunities.
We have an opening in our Litigation Department in which the successful candidate will possesses an excellent level of service to clients and comfortable working independently.
Responsibilities and requirements include, but not limited to:
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP offers a modern, bright working environment with competitive salary and benefits. We look forward to meeting the right candidate and establishing a long term relationship. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- familiar with the rules of the Federal and Ontario Courts and forms of judicial review in those courts;
- competency in arbitration processes and in particular the Arbitration Act (Ontario);
- competency in drafting Motion and Application Records, affidavits, case management records and pleadings;
- proficiency with document review and coding;
- work in a team with multiple members and support each other;
- advanced skills in PowerPoint, zoom and team video programs;
- Law Clerk diploma from an accredited college program or equivalent;
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in litigation;
- ability to deal with clients directly on sophisticated matters in a professional manner;
- proficiency with various software programs to handle a high volume of clients and files;
- ability to ensure accuracy with a strong attention to detail and meet deadlines.