Agilus in Brampton is currently recruiting for a Wire Cutter for a safety equipment company in the Mississauga/Brampton.
Primary responsibilities may include the following:
- Responsible for coiling wire rope.
- Responsible for measuring pressed sleeves.
- Responsible for reading orders
- Responsible for filling out labels.
- Packs inspected finished product appropriately for shipping.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
The qualified candidates must have the following:
- Must have experience within a warehouse.
- Must have the ability to accurately read a tape measure.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Monday - Friday (6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m)
This is a temp to permanent position.
Interested candidates can apply directly to Agilus Brampton with Wire Cutter as subject line.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Alternate format available upon request.