This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 18, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Wanted: Top Notch Accounts Payable Clerk
Imagine a Place Where...
Imagine no more…Join Magil Construction!
- Your positive and energetic outlook is valued,
- The corporate culture is driven by innovation and a passion for the future, and
- Employees take pride in what they do and believe in mutual respect.
Here at Magil we know that our people are the biggest contributor to our success. We built our culture of execution and excellence drive from the bottom up. We are a group of proactive and dynamic professionals who enjoy working together. Our organizational culture has a family tone and accordingly our values are based on respect and ethical conduct.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that the payable processes are completed in accordance with compliance standards. Here's what we'd like you to do:
- Review and process invoices within the system
- Prepare and review AP cheques runs
- Review and process invoices
- Reconcile vendor accounts
- Assist with month-end preparation
- Handle supplier telephone and e-mail inquiries
Interested in joining our team? Simply send your resume and cover letter to ashton@ladderHR.ca and ensure the following is in the subject line: RESUME – your name – Accounts Payable Clerk
At Magil we are strongly committed to diversity and welcome all applications. We will provide accommodation for qualified individuals. Please communicate your accommodation needs.
- Diploma – in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience,
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook,
- 1-3 years of experience in an Accounts Payable position,
- Well organized and able to multi-task,
- Experience in the Construction Industry and Sage 300 is an asset
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.