Express is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Coordinator for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong accounting experience, will be tech-savvy, and eager to adapt in a growing company. This is a contract position for approximately 4-6 months.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Printing, sorting, coding, matching, and recording invoices in accounting software.
- Responsible for monitoring aging of accounts payables and ensuring all payments to vendors are on time.
- Verifying that proper authorization for expense and acceptable backup documentation is present.
- Coordinating with vendors regarding invoicing and payment information, inquiries and discrepancies including periodic reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Set up EFT and cheque payments to be approved by management and send remittances to vendors.
- Filing/scanning of documents while maintaining electronic files and proper naming convention in a timely manner.
- Other duties as required.
- University or College education in Accounting or Business Administration is an asset.
- 2 years experience in Accounts Payable, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Multinational/cross boarder/foreign currency experience preferred.
- Ability to manage/prioritize several concurrent activities and is a self starter.
- Ability to work remotely from home.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Accounts Payable Coordinator"