||Jul 31, 2020
Do you enjoy working in a team environment and have excellent Customer Service Skills?
Are you a multi-tasker and with great communication?
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative in the London Location.
This is a position starting in a contract role and with the right candidate /opportunity could lead to permanent.
In this role you would be responsible for;
- Assist customers and sales reps with all inquiries regarding product, shipping, guidelines, warranty, etc.
- Responsible for servicing customers directly by telephone, mail, fax or over the counter.
- Regularly communicate by telephone to sales staff, Allied Dept., Marketing Dept, and Credit Department on inquiries, and to assist in facilitating orders for shipping and pick-up.
- Prepare daily schedule of orders and distribute to branch warehouse staff.
- Communicate with warehouse regarding shipping errors and discrepancies.
- Run weekly open order report and follow up on open orders with customers.
- Deal with any issues resulting from delivery, i.e. late shipment, shortages, damaged product.
- Prepare required paperwork for Freight Claims, and arrange for appropriate credit, and possible re-shipment, resulting from damaged product on shipment.
- Order entry of customer orders/ processing credits and invoices
What's in it for you?
- Monday - Friday position with core hours between (8am - 5pm)
- Weekly pay cheques
- Eligibility to purchase benefits through Randstad Program
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity to get hired on permanently
- Experience in a customer facing role (ideally customer service or support)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys building relationships with customers and co-workers
- Experience resolving customer concerns and ability to troubleshoot
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, email, etc.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
If you are interested in being considered for the Customer Service Representative position in the London Location please review below the many options on how to apply!
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 ext#3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information