||Apr 08, 2021
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP is a highly respected law firm located in downtown London, Ontario, with over 100 support staff and lawyers. As a member of McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP, you will enjoy a supportive, collegial and team-based culture. We provide stimulating work and learning and development opportunities.
We have an opening in our Litigation Department in which the successful candidate will possesses an excellent level of service to clients and comfortable working independently.
Responsibilities and requirements include, but not limited to:
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP offers a modern, bright working environment with competitive salary and benefits. We look forward to meeting the right candidate and establishing a long term relationship. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- familiar with the Ontario Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Court Rules and Tax Court of Canada Rules;
- prepare, monitor and update own and lawyer calendars with key timelines and deadlines;
- document brief preparation;
- interaction with clients to compile and organize all relevant documents and to communicate procedural matters in relation to files;
- work with opposing counsel to schedule examinations, hearings and trials;
- perform various administrative tasks;
- work in a team with multiple members and support each other;
- Law Clerk diploma from an accredited college program or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in litigation;
- Ability to deal with clients directly on sophisticated matters in a professional manner;
- Proficiency with various software programs to handle a high volume of clients and files;
- Ability to ensure accuracy with a strong attention to detail and meet deadlines.