This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 15, 2020
Controllers! Are you looking for a flexible; leadership role in London?
Do you thrive in fast paced; challenging environment and would like to help the organization get to the next level?
Express is recruiting for an experienced Controller for a large rapidly growing manufacturer in London. This is an evaluation hire role. Great compensation package (90-110K) with benefits; vacation and professional development opportunities for the selected candidate.
Responsibilities (Not limited to :)
- Budgeting, forecasting including ongoing variance analysis
- Accountable for cost accounting; plant's inventory valuation
- Provide financial analysis and work on recommendations for improvement
- Work closely with the senior management and accountable for the financial reporting of the plant
If interested; please send your resumes asap to email@example.com
After we’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
- Minimum 5 years of hand-on controller experience from manufacturing
- Strong cost accounting experience with great problem solving skills
- BA or equivalent in accounting, Finance; CPA Designation
- Demonstrated leadership experience; working with cross functional teams
In Person: 300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience