Our client in London, ON who is a leading manufacturer of fog and dry ice machines is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join their tight knit team!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Operate a Counterbalance Forklift and pallet jack to move materials.
· Strong computer skills to track inventory
· Experience operating a forklift.
· Shipping and Receiving experience.
· Computer skills – you will receive training on specific programs.
What’s in it for You?
· Must be available for Full-time hours, Monday – Friday.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620