Established in London in 1994, Palasad has been one of London’s leading destinations for real- life fun, great food, and thrilling experiences. As a locally owned business we take pride in providing a unique venue for corporate events, birthdays, family gatherings or a night out with friends. We have partnered with many local non-profit organizations over the years to host fundraisers and/or highlight and support their work through various initiatives. We are looking for an individual who enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and who is ready for the opportunity to be a valuable part of a growing company. We offer hands-on training, a supportive team environment, competitive pay, and an employee (and immediate family) recreation allowance.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accounting Assistant will provide assistance in all office and accounting functions at our office in central London.
The job will be regular part time (20-24 hours plus additional time as needed)
- Daily reconciliation of sales
- Input of sales to proprietary software
- Process accounts payable
- Maintain vendor information
- Process payments
- Create Inventory Journal Entry
- Reconcile arcade card sales
- Reconcile certain GL accounts
- Other general office and accounting duties
- One to two years of accounting experience, preferably working toward an accounting certificate or designation.
- Familiarity with Sage 300 Accounting Software and Excel is beneficial.
Check out Palasad South on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdSiUcUPvnA
Please apply by November 24, 2023 with your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply but only those scheduled for an interview will be contacted.