Who We Are
As an employer of choice, Sifton Properties Limited is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 95 years. We have a family-based culture where we trust, understand, support and care about each other. As team members, we are committed to making someone’s day better, through our collaboration, innovation and communications.
If this sounds like you – Consider joining our team by applying online today!
About the Role
- Execute diligent leasing administration support specifically related to leasing activities of Commercial Office and Retail. Coordination with Leasing Manager, Com. Construction Project Manager, Tenant Administrator and Director.
- Ensures document tracking and prompt execution of leasing processes including but limited to: Letters of Intent and Basic Terms and Leases, Renewals, Amendments, Extensions, Exclusive Rights etc for commercial property tenancies and make appropriate recommendations.
- Lease Agreement preparation for renewing tenants. This includes maintaining renewal program, including ensuring renewal / extension options and dates are followed preparation of all lease agreement terms from the initial negotiations, amendments and renewals using standard lease language protocols, and presenting drafts for final approval to Commercial Director.
- Act as representative on various ad hoc corporate committees or initiatives determined by the Company goals and strategic objectives, as assigned by the Leasing Manager. Collaborates within the business unit to make suggestions on efficiencies or determine best practices for continued success.
Experience & Qualifications
- Post -secondary education in real estate, certified Paralegal in Ontario from an accredited school, an asset
- 2 - 5 years of skill development practice in real-estate and commercial leasing/ legal transactions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of business terminology and standard legal correspondence
- Excellent communication skills interacting with team and clients by telephone, email and in person
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in working with specific software programs and data management platforms such as CRM, Docuware, Docusign, or other financial systems
- Excellent written communication, attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Independent and flexible in terms of scheduled
What We Can Offer You
Collaboration: You are set up for success with training/mentoring in your new team
Engagement: You will work in partnership with our Supervisors/Managers to build strong tenant/resident/customer experience skills.
Programs: Unique rewards and recognition program throughout the company.
Connections: Experience our company events and team engagement programs.
Celebrations: Milestones are important to us as part of our team with special events.
Unique for you: Employee Assistance Program to support your confidentially in all that matters to you.
Other perks include: discounted uniforms/other work wear items/discounted clothing for special events and discounted product offerings throughout our network.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Sifton Properties would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.