3M is seeking 2 Industrial Electricians for its Manufacturing plant, located in London, ON. The successful candidate will make an impact by maintaining equipment in our facility. This role follows a MAD rotation.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain low voltage electrical power distribution systems. Troubleshoot medium voltage power distribution.
- Good understanding of SCADA systems, controls & instrumentations and wiring systems. Also, should have good understanding of ethernet control & networking systems.
- Install, commission and troubleshoot AC/DC drive systems, servos, etc. Should be able to troubleshoot robotic systems.
- Read electrical drawings and be able to modify and print CAD drawings if required.
- Maintain and repair drive and conveyance systems pertaining to drives, gear reducers, clutches, pulleys, timing belts, sprockets, chains, pumps involved in moving products/raw materials, building management systems, fans.
- Understanding of steam systems and pneumatic controls.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Industrial electrician diploma or similar experience)
- Able to work in an industrial environment on MAD rotation
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work at heights, outdoors as needed, restricted and confined spaces if necessary
- Red Seal an asset or Ontario of College of trades Certification
- ERP experience (SAP preferred)
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time, which may involve overnight stays. A valid driver’s license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Pension Plan
- RSP Plan
Apply Here: Industrial Electrician
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.