Agilus Work Solutions has an opportunity for a Shopper Marketer for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods, located in London, ON.
This is a one year contract where you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter!
Please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Shopper Marketing Leader, the successful incumbent will demonstrate and apply an advanced level of knowledge of marketing and marketing processes and a significant level of business acumen to support the Shopper experience and engagement.
- Able to identify and recommend new processes/technologies and better ways to get things done
- Reports to supervisor/manager on key milestones and critical business initiatives.
- When necessary, the supervisor is consulted for guidance in problem areas
- Uses advanced coordination/administrative skills to execute marketing programs/tactics, handle
- requests from the sales force, channel partners and customers, gather, assemble, analyze and add insight to secondary industry/market information, prepare market, customer, competitor or other standard reports along with the associated recommendations
- Initiates actions to design, develop and implement new or improved processes, including recommendations for resolving problems
- Post secondary education preferred in a Marketing or similar field
- 3-5 years in customer facing/ customer experience roles
- Retail and Consumer Goods knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office; SAP & Salesforce as asset
- Advanced influencing and communication skills, analysis, and project management
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily! AG387XP