||Jan 13, 2020
||High School Diploma
On behalf of our long-term client, Express is hiring for a Maintenance Millwright work in Automotive Manufacturing. The successful candidates would be available for interviews during business hours and have a 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Millwright.
Wage: $34.00 - $37.00 Hourly with Overtime paid; Shift Premiums Available.
Shift Schedule: Midnights / Afternoons / Days; Rotating every 2 weeks
Required Technical Responsibilities:
The technician is responsible for a variety of tasks which ensure the efficiency and reliability of all Company tooling or production equipment and processes. To increase uptime, throughput, efficiency and quality, through the process of maintaining, designing, developing and continuously improving our equipment and the utilization of technology to ensure the best quality parts are produced.
- Grade 12 Diploma or Equivalency.
- Electrical Certificate of Qualification (433A or 426A).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a licensed Millwright (433A or 426A).
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience as a Maintenance Millwright.
- Core Competencies: Troubleshooting, problem solving, technical expertise and communication skills.
Submit your resume to Kaitlyn.Kirby@ExpressPros.com
Questions? Call me at 519-672-7620 Ext. 230 and ask for Kaitlyn Kirby; Please follow up by phone if for any reason I do not contact you.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Operate lifting devices (overhead bridge cranes, fork/combi-lifts, and man-lifts such as scissor lifts and genie booms) as required.
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery.
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment.
- Monitor, operate and/or troubleshoot all plant infrastructure.
- Evaluate and improve our processes for uptime and repeatability.
- Evaluate downtime situations for root cause and identify potential risks to similar process.
- Complete preventative maintenance on equipment and keep maintenance records to identify weakness in design.
- Assist in developing and/or updating preventive maintenance procedures.
- Monitor and participate in ensuring all Key Performance Indicators (Safety, Quality and Productivity) are being achieved.
- Communicate information throughout shift and at shift exchange.
- Support cross-functional repairs to equipment that includes Electrical, Mechanical, and Tooling provided it could be done safely.
- Establishes and follows- up full project’s implementation including timing, concept, feasibility, design, specifications, construction and commissioning.
- Analysis, records and charts documentation required for maintenance records and projects.
- Services, maintains, repairs, installs and tests new or existing equipment and verifies conformance to specifications.
- Troubleshooting of process problems and completes quality improvements as required to maintain part standards of quality.
- Deals extensively with production team and other support groups as well as vendors (both part supplies and equipment suppliers).
- Co-ordinate activities of apprentices, helpers and assigned contractors.
- Prepare drawings, material specifications to requisition as required by vendors or other departments.
- Assist in developing and maintain preventative / predictive maintenance procedures.
- Mechanics shall be able to program and trouble shoot Fanuc Robots and Lincoln Power
- Sources as well understand the grounding circuit of a robotic weld cell.
- Mechanics shall have a good understanding of Hydraulic and pneumatic circuits and the ability to trouble shoot valves, accumulators, pilot operated check valves, cylinders and all associated hardware.
- Mechanics should have a good understanding of welding processes such as Mig, Tig, and arc welding.
- Participate in the development of team members through training and collaboration. (Achieve Total Productive Maintenance).
- Monitor and participate ensuring all Key Performance Indicators (Safety, Quality, and Productivity) are being achieved and if not assist in developing and action plan to ensure success.