||Sep 21, 2020
We are currently hiring for 10 Data Processing Clerks for a 1-month assignment with a possibility of an extension.
This financial and insurance services company is located in London and known for being a Top Employer!
In this position you would be responsible for:
- Processing and enter data from .pdf files into a database in accordance with client guidelines
- Rearrange information as needed from various platforms
- Maintaining data on various reports
- Processing/administrating confidential data
- Reviewing documents and ensuring proper processes are followed
- Core Hours (Monday - Friday) on a day shift with flexible start times and working onsite at their London location
- On-going position for 1 month with potential for extension. 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
- Local company that is well known
- Fantastic team-oriented environment
- Great work-life balance
- Weekly pay cheques
- On a bus route
- Eligible to purchase benefits
- $15.40 hourly
- Experience (1-2 years) with data entry or data processing large volumes of information
- Ability to interface effectively with a team and the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills, strong data entry skills with accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills needed. Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and typing speed of 40-50 wpm
If you are interested in the Data Processing Clerks position and would like to apply or if this is not for you please reach out to discuss additional opportunities we could have.
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call an hour afterward to 519.772.0181 x 3 and ask for Bobbie or Saudia.
3) You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our services will never be at a cost to you. Registration with Randstad offers you the benefits of our industry knowledge and client database which spans many industries.
Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability
Randstad Waterloo is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with us today to learn more about the many positions we have to offer at the Waterloo Randstad.
Application Contact Information