Agilus has an opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, located in London, Ontario. The successful candidate will make an impact by handling varied customer transactions (including inbound calls, customer order entry, and servicing customer accounts), communicating with other departments, identifying and implementing service solutions, and monitoring progress using service measurement systems.
Highly competitive salary. This role requires no weekend or evening shifts and boasts flexible start and end times between 8am-6pm.
Please submit your resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
- Act as the primary liaison with marquis customers, to research and resolve issues
- Communicate clearly and professionally by telephone and/or written correspondence
- Educate and inform customers of various processes and direct customers to appropriate resources
- Resolve non-routine and challenging inquiries by adapting differing techniques and methods for a variety of complex issues
- Collaborate with internal/external customers and across a broad spectrum of stakeholders such as Pricing, Supply Chain, Transportation, Sales, Marketing, Distribution etc
- Improve customer satisfaction by identifying patterns of problems or barriers and providing insight towards a solution
- Participate in and maintain a quality service culture within the team
- Post-Secondary education from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in oral and written communication in English and French
- Possesses exceptional customer service competencies (2+ years preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the capacity to learn new systems; SAP is an asset
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices.
We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities,
and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request