agilus Work Solutions has an opportunity for a Dispute Analyst, for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods.
This is a one-year Maternity Leave contract to showcase your strengths. If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our team and show us what you are capable of!
Reporting to the Leader, Key Accounts, you will provide analytical and application support to deliver results in terms of service, speed, and cost. You will also work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to resolve payment issues related to said credits. Responsible for monthly credit reporting and serve as co-contact for questions resolving credits.
Responsibilities/Tasks and Duties:
- Manage all customer disputes in a timely fashion
- Investigate all customer issues related to invoice errors including price, shortages/overages, returns, fines, etc.
- Enter all adjustments for customer invoice issues
- Customer account reconciliation and key-off requests
- Handles internal and external customer inquiries, claims and complaints; interprets policies and regulations, investigates problems; identifies and implements service solutions
- Participates in and maintains a quality service culture
- Education Level - Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Good written/verbal communication skills, detail oriented, analytical skills.
- Possess exceptional customer service competencies demonstrating excellent communication skills
- Able to resolve conflicts effectively; take the initiative to resolve issues before becoming problems
- Able to work in a high volume rapidly changing environment: multitask, prioritize, pay attention to detail, stay focused on tasks
- Be a strong team player utilizing good interpersonal skills
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion
- Knowledge of Accounting Basics
Software Knowledge needed: SAP, Salesforce, MS Office; Advanced Excel required
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!