Van Bree Enterprises is looking for a Shop Manager to join our growing team!
With over 50 years of unsurpassed growth and success, Van Bree Enterprises and the Van Bree family have been at the forefront of presenting the best quality products and services, shaping the face of communities and farms throughout Southwestern Ontario.
We’re looking for someone who has the drive and desire to help us as we grow our business. You are a hands-on leader (still work the tools) who takes pride in your work and the work of your team. You are patient, understand the need for change and most of all you want to make sure to run a safe shop so all your employees go home safe at the end of each day!
What is the job?
Oversee the Shop Division including:
· All aspects of managing the people from scheduling their time to performance management
· Ensuring all equipment is working properly, safely while minimizing down time
· Following (or creating/revising) processes and policies to ensure that all work is done on time and on budget
· Repair trucks and equipment
What are the requirements?
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Licensed Truck and Coach Technician (310T) or Licensed Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician (421A)
· Truck DZ license an asset
· 5+ years related experience
· 5+ years of supervisory experience
· Supervisory training courses would be considered an asset
What Van Bree can offer you:
· A great team experience
· An opportunity to grow your career in a very well-established company
· Extended health, vision & dental benefits
· LTD and RRSP
· Wellness Program
· Above average compensation
· Social events
Please apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Van Bree Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected. Van Bree Enterprises will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for interview will be contacted.