||Mar 11, 2020
Eco Architectural Glass Inc is a rapidly growing, employee focused company specializing in the installation of curtain wall, commercial store front entry systems and interior glass for commercial, industrial and residential buildings (both high and low rise) in all real estate classes with our creative and reliable installation teams. Our company has earned a well-deserved reputation with architects and entrepreneurs, and carved out a leadership position in the niche market for commercial projects in Southwestern Ontario.
As a result of continued growth, our company has excellent opportunities for Journeyman Glaziers who are looking for a stable career with unlimited growth potential. The successful candidate will be an individual who is reliable, responsible and works well in a team environment and on their own.
Duties in this position include, but not limited to:
· Organize and manage job sites
· Attend site meetings
· Train and manage staff
· Order material from site
· Work on site to ensure job is completed
· Other duties as required for the job
· 5 years experience working as a glazier
· Previous experience in the glazing industry preferred
· Ability to meet schedule deadlines and budgets, while maintaining highest standard of quality
· Must be able to read and interpret construction drawings
· Journeyman Glazier Certificate or equivalent in glazing estimating experience preferred.
· Ability to travel for work required
· Permanent Full-time
· Competitive wages
· Benefits/RRSP program
All required training covered
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 to $50.00 /hour
Application Contact Information