||Apr 30, 2021
Express is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for a global manufacturing company in Woodstock, ON. Reporting to the Controller, this position is responsible for supporting the business operations of the plant.
What’s in it for you?
Responsibilities: (Not limited to:)
- 65,000-80,000K Depending on experience.
- Pension, Full Benefits.
- Vacation/ Personal floater days.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Great team environment- international stable organization.
- Preparing, analyzing and interpreting financial statements.
- Daily cash reconciliation, analyzing variances.
- Coordinating all aspects of the month- end, year-end.
- Internal and external audits and assisting with preparing income taxes.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- 3 +years of experience in manufacturing - cost accounting experience is a must have.
- Post-secondary education in accounting/business; CPA designation will be preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.