Express is recruiting for a Law Clerk for a Direct Hire position for our client in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong personal injury experience as an assistant or law clerk and are flexible to support many teams. The salary for this role is between $40,000-$45,000/yr depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Supporting a personal injury lawyer
- Setting appointment, managing own client files
- Transcribing dictation and proofreading dictation
- Briefing, completing correspondence and setting up files
- Law Clerk diploma
- 2-5 years of law clerk experience needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work full-time hours
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
To Apply:Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Law Clerk”
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience