ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™. For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of “Canada’s Top 100 Employers”. We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development and career support
- Fitness and parking/transit subsidies
- Daily lunches prepared onsite by our in-studio Executive Chef and professional kitchen staff
- All-day snacks and drinks, sleep pods, massage chairs, cold brew, dog therapy days and more
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Acquisition and Retention Specialist to join our team in London Ontario or Irvine California. In this role you’ll be focused on growing Warframe through paid media — bringing in new players and bringing back lapsed players. This is a fantastic entry level role for marketing and advertising in games as a service and will give the right candidate the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of paid media!
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital ad campaigns (Affiliates, Facebook, Google, etc.) and email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the analytics team to create reports analyzing campaign performance
- Work closely with the project management team to coordinate advertising tasks
- Assist development of creative with in-house brand and multimedia teams as well as external agencies
- Maintain close relationships as the primary point of contact with our advertising partners (Facebook, Google, etc…)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Math required
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong analytical & communication skills. The ability to analyze and pivot data using Excel and communicate results to partners is instrumental to this role
- Experience running performance marketing or digital marketing campaigns. Ever run a Facebook or Google ad campaign? Perfect!
- Love of Warframe or other games as a service
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: