This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 17, 2021
Manager of Finance, Administration and Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Range $70,000- $80,000
Boys and Girls Club of London requires a Manager of Finance, Administration and Information Technology, to be directly responsible for the financial success of Boys and Girls Club of London, the administration of its operations and strategic financial planning.
The Manager of Finance, Administration and Information Technology will provide financial leadership, manage budgets, oversee accounting functions, conduct forecast analysis, and monitor corporate credit. This individual will also be responsible for playing a key role in long and short term strategic decision making, and oversee the administration of subordinate managers, including the direction of the Administration and IT departments. Other duties include providing regular reports on the organization's progress to both the CEO and the Board of Directors and participating in the development of Boys and Girls Club of London priorities and objectives.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the preparation of Annual Budgets for both Club and Foundation
- Develop and monitor financial policies, internal controls and risk management procedures
- Manage the yearly and monthly financial statements process ensure timely and accurate financial Information
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting, monitoring, budgeting and forecasting Information
- Ensure that appropriate accounting policies and effective financial controls are in place
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations, by laws, accreditation standards, and agreements
- Act as a liaison with external consultants and Board of Directors committees as required
- Manage the preparation of working papers for external audit
- Develop and maintain a long-term capital replacement budget
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Preparation of Charity Return for Club and Foundation
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives
- Monitor and maintain the company benefits plan and insurance requirements
- Assist with the negotiations and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans
- Salaries analysis and reports
- Manage, maintenance and support of the computer network
- Manage & evaluate Information technology, computer systems & electronic data operations
- Develop and recommend IT policies and procedures to ensure best practices for security, disaster recovery, purchasing and service provision.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Organize the acquisition of equipment (office automation, telephony, computers) of all kinds, their maintenance and use according to the rules established, to maximize investment and their useful life
- Coordinate software and network and update services support and, in collaboration with the Leadership Team, ensure that all relevant Information is accessible to all those who need it
- Other duties as required
Qualified applicants are invited to forward a detailed cover letter and resume, by Jan 31, 2021 to:
Boys & Girls Club of London
INCLUDE THE TITLE, Manager of Finance, Administration and Information Technology, IN YOUR APPLICATION
The Boys & Girls Club of London is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from women and men including people of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and people with disabilities.
- 4 year Technical or Business Administration Degree.
- MBA, HBA or similar degree preferred.
- Extensive management experience in the Non-Profit industry.
- Advanced knowledge of the Non-Profit industry and high level Administration experience required.
- 10 years progressively responsible experience with at least 3 years in management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a large organization.
- Extensive, experience and knowledge in dealing with accounting systems, budgets, internal controls, business planning, and asset management.
- Advanced proficiency with accounting software and spreadsheet programs and applications.
- Strong knowledge of equipment and facilities management.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology infrastructure management.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanour.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners, and government agencies.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for a large organization.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Experience an asset.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.