This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 17, 2020
LONDON POLICE SERVICE
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Status: Temporary, Full Time
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
The London Police Service is located in southwestern Ontario, Canada. We have over 800 members (officers and civilians) and we proudly serve over 380,000 residents in the City of London. Our mission is to ensure the safety and well-being of London’s communities and our goal is to have a membership that is representative of the diverse London community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately process financial transactions, ensuring appropriate authorization and documentation;
- Provide administrative support, including the development and maintenance of spreadsheet programs to support budget development, budget monitoring, and budget projections;
- Calculate, balance, and maintain financial services records and prepare basic reports;
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports;
- Properly account for cash received and cash distributed;
- Accurately process special pay-duty transactions;
- Provide assistance to LPS personnel in relation to accounts payable inquiries;
- Maintain files including records retention; and
- All duties assigned within the core competencies.
Starting Salary: $40,218.000
Contract Length: until December 24, 2020
Please refer to the “How to Apply” page on our website for application instructions.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the London Police Service; however only those selected will be contacted.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at 519.661.5660.
- Secondary school diploma; and
- 12-18 months pre-employment related experience.