||Apr 29, 2020
About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With over 100 years serving health and wellness markets, the privately held company is moving through an aggressive growth strategy with plans to invest $20 million into the business over the next two years.
“Over a century ago, Jones provided apothecary packaging to help pharmacists safely dispense medication to patients,” says Ron Harris, President & CEO at Jones. “One thing has never wavered since our beginning: we have always been focused on wellness. It’s in our DNA.”
Through its three business units—Cartons & Labels, Pharmacy & Medication Adherence and Packaging Services—and its two European subsidiaries Venalink UK and Venalink Spain, the company brings a unique expertise across health sectors to its customers. And, with a continued vision to advance healthcare with progressive packaging platforms, Jones puts consumer well-being first while responding to evolving market needs.
For more information, please visit www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
Summary of position
As an important member of the Corporate Technology Services (CTS) team, the Systems Analyst is accountable for the implementation, administration and ongoing maintenance of systems and foundational technologies. This position collaborates with all corporate technology team members in the systemization of business process.
If you love all things technology with an opportunity to dabble across various platforms, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited by leading the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all production systems, software, and hardware, then this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are a natural problem-solver, with an eye for process improvement, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
Here are some of the different activities you’ll be asked to do:
If you’ve got:
- Perform server operating system and application upgrades, bug fixes, patching, backup, restores, and management of all servers, client computers and other Jones CTS systems.
- Respond, troubleshoot and document resolutions regarding day-to-day helpdesk requests, including software, hardware and network problems (on-site support, as well as supporting a remote 2 remote locations)
- Collaborate with Business Analysis resources including: technical staff, vendors & other outside consultants in the implementation, support and change management of business technology.
- Assist department to ensure hardware, software and network are available 98+% of time on 24/7 basis, excluding scheduled downtime.
- Develop systems and reporting documentation as required.
We’d like to hear from you!
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Tayjah.Rae@joneshealthcaregroup.com
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 519.451.2100 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.
- A Computer Science Degree or related technical courses
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience in IT, including exposure to in-house and outsourced systems and solutions
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with computer hardware
- Experience with VMWare – vSphere, ESXI
- Experience in the migration of ERP sized applications
- Foundational experience in Switching, Routing, WAN, and Remote Access