Ailsa Craig, ON
||Apr 17, 2020
Craigwood Children, Youth and Family Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig. Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following contract position:
Facilities Maintenance Worker
Location: Ailsa Craig
(Some flexibility in hours required to accommodate program needs)
The maintenance staff is responsible for performing general building and property maintenance of residential and office buildings at our locations in Ailsa Craig and London.
If successful, you must provide:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the maintenance areas of: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywalling and painting.
- Secondary School diploma.
- Two years’ experience in a directly related position.
- Flexibility and interest in acquiring new skills.
- Understanding and comfort in dealing with challenging youth.
We provide a competitive salary and benefit package. Job description available through Human Resources.
Please submit your application to:
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Youth Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org
London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation and insurability.
- A Current Driver’s abstract.
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening.
- Health Assessment.
- Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate.