This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Ailsa Craig, ON
||Mar 17, 2021
(Flexibility in hours to accommodate program need)
Location: Ailsa Craig
Craigwood Children, Youth and Family Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig.
As a team member of our Facilities/Maintenance department, you will be performing general building and property maintenance in our residential homes and office buildings at our locations in Ailsa Craig and London.
If successful, you must provide:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the maintenance areas of: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywalling and painting.
- Secondary School diploma.
- Two years’ experience in a directly related position.
- Flexibility and interest in acquiring new skills.
- Understanding and comfort in dealing with challenging youth.
- A valid Ontario “G” class driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation and insurability.
- A Current Driver’s abstract.
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening.
- Health Assessment.
What We Offer:
- Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate.
Salary range: $36,571.86 to $39,808.76
Job description available through Human Resources.
Please submit your application to:
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan after 1 year of service
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Paid Sick Days
- 4 weeks paid vacation to start
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Youth Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com
London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.