Agilus is recruiting for a Java Developer
in the Manufacturing industry
In this one year contract, you will be responsible for participating in daily scrum calls, leveraging knowledge of Java/J2EE and Spring Framework to solve complex technical problems, develop new functionality, troubleshoot issues, and ensure fast performance of the bComm website
An ideal candidate has:
- Bring a strong understanding of Object Oriented design and programming
- Have functional knowledge or experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Showcase experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Have experience with Linux, SAP
- Minimum two years of experience in Java/J2EE and Spring framework; strong java basics/fundamentals
- Minimum of one year experience writing, analyzing and optimizing SQL queries; Oracle experience preferred
- 1 year of relevant experience in Hybris commerce
- Prior experience with Git source control management or similar tool
- Detail oriented focus with strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work for one of Canada's top 100 companies
- Earn an average annual salary of between 74k- 83K depending on experience
- Opportunity for extension up to 30 months
- Preferred Rates for Benefit coverage available
Please apply directly online by phone 519.963.8274 or by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request