||May 01, 2020
Do you have previous call center experience, are bilingual in French and English and have a technical background? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Tech Support Representative for a 1 year contract with a top 5 bank in London.
Pay rates: 18.85/ hour
2nd shift pay: $20.25
3rd shift pay: $20.97
French coverage shifts are from 7:00am -9:00pm Monday to Friday and 7:00am to 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
As a Tech Support Representative, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Single point of contact for technical support and general inquiries (password changes, e-Messaging, hardware, software)
- Respond to a variety of inbound calls/ emails
- Ensure accurate and detailed problem documentation/ ticketing
- Provide timely escalation and follow-up with support groups and customers
- Identify and escalate wide-impact or potential wide-impact outages
- Work of a leading bank in Canada
- Foot in the door opportunity to gain banking experience
- Long term contract (1 year!)
- Work from home!
- Receive in depth training
- 1 year call center experience
- 1 year customer service
- 1 year technical background/ education
- Bilingual in French and English
* Clear credit and criminal check required *
Interested in this Bilingual Technical Support Representative position in London? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Technical Background: 1 years
Application Contact Information