||Feb 11, 2020
Do you thrive on building long term, trusting relationships with your clients? Do you genuinely care about working together with your clients to achieve their retirement dreams? Do you enjoy working in a small-town office environment where the team comes together to support each other?
Our client, The Investment Planning Counsel in Woodstock, ON is currently looking for a Financial Advisor to join their team. The Investment Planning Counsel brings something different to the table in meeting their client's goals. They follow a disciplined and proven approach to establishing a professional relationship with clients. They follow a prescribed, ongoing communication template in which they establish and confirm their client's expectations.
As a Financial Advisor you will:
- Provide solid financial planning advice to clients in achieving their financial goals.
- Prepare comprehensive financial plans which are tailored to meet the investment strategies for clients.
- With an entrepreneurial drive you will proactively drive new growth in the business.
- Participate in the team approach of managing client portfolios.
- Continually enhance your knowledge of financial planning concepts, income tax, trends and economic issues which impact clients.
While we appreciate all candidates, only those selected to participate in the recruitment process shall be contacted.
The Investment Planning Counsel is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Mutual Funds Licence
- Life Insurance Licence
- 5 plus progressive years of experience as a Financial Advisor
- A passion for people
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven business development success
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. State the position title in the Subject Line