This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 29, 2021
||High School Diploma
Curiosity Box is seeking a high energy team-oriented Marketing and Creative Assistant. We are looking for an individual who takes pride in their work, is a creative genius and knows how to drive results through marketing. The candidate would be joining a dedicated team that would welcome and mentor an individual that is looking to learn, develop and grow. Your role is to support our marketing strategy and assist in developing engaging marketing, social media content and brand development to drive business growth.
You are a marketing creative genius with a passion to create engaging and empathetic marketing content that drives real business results. You’re an outgoing storyteller, with lots of executable ideas and enjoy engaging with a social following. You have effective interpersonal skills and are a flexible team player that can adapt quickly to change. You are an excellent communicator and are very detailed oriented, not letting any details past your sights. You are a self-starter, take initiative and are dependable. You love to hit your deadlines and exceed expectations, taking pride in your work.
About the Position
- Assist in planning and creating the social media calendar.
- Provide graphic design support for all marketing initiatives.
- Assist with updating website, including creating and designing landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- Add new products, assist with product photography and maintain online inventories of various webstores.
- Update current parent resources on company website.
- Create social media and Pinterest content and schedule.
- Assist developing annual content schedule, including planning and execution.
- Works directly with Chief Marketing Officer on execution of marketing strategy.
- Write and plan creative briefs and provide to external and internal partners.
- Create instructional and marketing videos for website and customer support.
- Proof, edit and cross check all written content before publishing.
- Ensure all content is copywrite free and is fully custom created.
- Write marketing and SEO rich content for blogs/vlogs and parent resources.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Application Contact Information