Due to the rapid growth of eCommerce, Agilus Work Solutions, is hiring an Amazon Key Account Analyst to join our client, in London, ON.
This is a one year contract offering a competitive hourly rate.
Qualified candidates can submit a resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
Come join our team!
Reporting to the Amazon Sales & Analytics Leader, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the integration, investigation, and reporting of business performance data. They will help drive product sales & growth on Amazon by providing actionable insights to our sales, marketing, and operations teams. They will be an active participant in customer & internal meetings and will ensure that we are effectively leveraging all data sets within Amazon€™s and the company€™s platforms. One of the key determinants of success will be improvements in Amazon€™s key vendor input metrics. This individual will have a strong capacity for analysis, for generating insights from information and for developing and executing consumer-focused plans. This individual will also make extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, as well as explanatory and predictive modeling. Analysis will vary in size, scope and frequency, depending on the type of query and whether it is a standard or ad hoc request.
- Provide analytical support to maximize sales, margin, and operational excellence.
- Analyze complex internal and customer data to determine appropriate recommendations for action.
- Provide reporting of sales& operational results against the organization€™s KPI€™s
- Give guidance and data analytics to customer and internal teams for the purposes of demand planning and to support marketing efforts
- Support customer centric decisions and reporting framework
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as well as support various executive presentations
- Support ad hoc requests, and providing data driven recommendations supporting our Amazon strategy through in-depth analysis and testing
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports. Participate in regular review meetings. Identify POS trends, Operational issues and opportunities for optimizing sales and margin
- Collaborate with various internal departments and teams to provide analytic support to measure the performance of marketing efforts. Guide data end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas and then build appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiatives and approaches within each area
- Collaborate with Amazon Team to optimize promotional investment with the customer and coordinate development of analytics to enhance performance and drive awareness
- Work collaboratively and leverage other internal Analytics teams to identify new reporting needs, share best practices and align on tools and systems
- Explore customer behavior data to optimize product search, findability, and sales conversion
- This data will also be used to provide insights into category growth, and promotional performance
- Interpret complex data to develop conclusions and recommendations
- Provide analytic support including, but not limited to, business case support, business level productivity, and sales results, annual plan & forecast process
- The ideal candidate will be analytical, possess exceptional communication skills, be self-directed, organized, and detail oriented. Must be highly skilled and results driven with innovative problem solving skills.
- University Degree/Diploma in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Preference given to Master of Business Analytics, and/or Master of Business Administration
- 2 years minimum experience in a Business Analytics role, preferably for a Consumer or B2BManufacturer
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders, strong project management
- Technical and analytical, problem solving
- Excellent communication(written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MSOffice: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Competency in Predictive Analytics Software (R, SAS, Python)
- Data Warehouse(Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Teradata)
- 3rd party consumer metrics (i.e. Nielsen, Ad Dynamics)
- Visualization software(MS Power BI)
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices.
We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities,
and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request