Drake International is looking for Forklift Operators to join our client's site in South London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Cross Dock
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Locating products in the warehouse;
• Receiving of incoming products
• Loading of trailers
• Preparation of next day's receiving tickets
• Housekeeping of the receiving and shipping areas
• Inventory cycle counts
• Adherence to procedures, safety practices and policy
• 2 years experience working in a fast paced environment operating Counter Balance fork lift
• Forklift certification (person or in house)
• Experience moving loads without pallets/skids
• Ability to work independently, well organized, effective judgment
• Cooperative and works well with others, strong communicator
Afternoon Shift : Monday - Friday
3:00pm – 11:00pm
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!