Agilus Woodstock is looking for a skilled Machinist for our client in Woodstock, Ontario.
This is a Permanent position! Great compensation and Benefit plan!
- Operate a horizontal boring mill
- Set up and machine weldments to drawing specifications
- Edit existing programs when required (G code type controllers)
- Select appropriate tooling for job requirements.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery
- Complete daily paperwork/logs
- 2+ years of experience setting up and operating a horizontal boring mill.
- Must have G code experience.
- Must be able to read, interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to lift materials up to 50 pounds.
- You must value workplace health & safety
Compensation and Benefits:
$25/hr + depending on experience, Health Benefits, RRSP Program
If you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to Mehgan via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all that apply however; only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We encourage you to visit our website www.agilus.ca to stay up-to-date with our current opportunities.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection, and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.