||Mar 14, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
We are looking for an Assistant Controller!
As an Accountant professional, you should have strong experience with Budget, Forecast, Tax, Reporting, and Cost Control to support our client develop their business.
* Ensuring compliance with Federal and Provincial Taxation Legislation.
* Administration of WSIB Claims.
* Manage the preparation of payroll, accounts receivables and payable
* Maintain records of company credit card use.
* Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
* Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
* Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Comply with federal, provincial and local legal requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, advising management on needed actions.
* Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
* Coordinating activities of external auditors
* Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
* Develop and monito r business performance metrics
* Compile and analyze financial reports
* Provide leadership and support to Administrator Officer- HR/Accounting
* Ensuring compliance with accounting principles or standards
* Ensure that bank reconciliations are completed
* Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
* Issue timely and complete financial statements
* Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
* CPA, CMA or CA designations or an Advanced degree in Accounting will be an asset
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
* Post-secondary education in Business, Accounting, or a related field.
* In-depth knowledge of financial reporting, internal audit, and payroll systems.
* Advanced knowledge o f tax legislation requirements
* Experience in a dealership sales/service environment.
* 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
* Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements.
* Experience with creating financial statements.
* Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end process.
* Adagio by Softrak accounting software user and administration skills.
* Sage & Acc-pac proficiency
It is a Full-Time, Temporary position (3 to 6 months) with a chance to became permanent position.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. Should your CV meet the job requirements a member of our recruitment team will contact you. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Have any question?
Please send an email at Drake London Branch.
Salary: CA$58000 - CA$72000 per year
Application Contact Information