||May 06, 2020
We're looking for an experienced Janitor or Sanitation Worker to support the facilities service at this large manufacturing company just north of London. You would be responsible for keeping the facility clean and tidy and making sure that cleaning supplies are stocked. If you're a self-starter who knows what needs to be done without direction than you could be the perfect person for this position! This is a large growing company offer a lot of employee perks and benefits. Check out the advantages below.
What’s in it for you?
- Days 8 to 4:30 (Flexible)
- Overtime available
- $16.50 hourly with a wage increase at 3 months, 6 months and annually
- 1-5% wage increase annually based on merit
- Benefits - Dental, Pharma, Vision, Massage, Chiropractor
- Insurance perks (travel, long-term, accident)
- RRSP Match
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (3-7% average)
What do your days look like:
- Cleaning office space, washrooms, break rooms, board rooms
- Filling out documentation
- Moving up to 50lbs objects
- Use of janitorial tools including vacuum, floor buffer, etc
What do you need to work as a Janitor in this Manufacturing facility?
- You own method of transportation
- Janitorial or Sanitation experience
- Industrial experience is an asset
- Ability to read and write English
Please apply online today. If you wish to be connected to similar opportunities to this email Taryn at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "Industrial Support". If you have questions call (519) 679-0058 during business hours.
Like all our positions, it's free and confidential to apply
Randstad London is well-versed in tackling the issues that come with job-hunting. We seek to partner with you to help you find, full-time permanent career opportunities. Please connect with me to find out more about the promising opportunities we have here.
If you want to stay connected to Skilled Trades & Industrial Support position in London and the surrounding area, feel free to add Taryn on her recruiter accounts:
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/taryn-doherty-a41768b5/
Don't forget to ask about our NEW insider app for your smartphone. This is an easy way to stay and touch and streamline your job search with Randstad London.
Please keep in mind we have a referral bonus program for anyone we find a placement for both permanent and temporary. Ranging from $50 to $500 depending on the candidate skill level.
All skilled trades referrals if placed permanent and complete the probation period we
Application Contact Information