This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 19, 2020
Express is recruiting for a Buyer position for an award-winning automotive components and assembly supplier in the London region. This client is experiencing significant growth and has created several new roles.
- Develop and execute effective bidding, negotiation, and pricing strategies to provide the best value in the market for the dollars spent.
- Select and have available capable sources for maintenance, installation and service contracts.
- Prepares contracts according to policies/procedures and government regulations.
- Communicates effectively with requisitioning departments and arranges for proper and accurate information exchange between originator and vendor.
- Reconciles variances between Purchase Orders and Invoices (Price, Quantity, F.O.B. point, Terms of Payment).
- Reviews Trade Bulletins, conducts interviews, visits suppliers.
- Ensures purchase orders are entered in a timely manner.
- Conducts in co-operation with the Quality Department audits of applicable suppliers.
- Maintain vendor file, purchase price, price fluctuations and quality records.
What’s in it for you?
- 2 to 5 years of buyer experience and knowledge of production part requirements.
- Post-secondary education in Supply chain management or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with IATF 16949, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, 5S Awareness.
- Good working knowledge of MS office.
If interested; please send your resume to Sarah Zaheer via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- Newly created position.
- Salary range $50,000 to $65000k with annual bonus, based on experience.
- Group Benefits Plan, Pension and vacation.
- Paid Personal days; professional development opportunities.
- Fast growing; profitable global manufacturer.