||Apr 15, 2021
Business areas: Nestlé Canada Inc
Job title: Temporary Production Worker (Now - September 2021) STUDENTS WELCOME!
Location: London, Ontario
NO FACTORY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
Production workers start out on contract with the potential to become FT permanent employees when opportunities become available. As a member of the London, Ontario Ice Cream team, you may be assigned work in a variety of roles either on production lines or in supporting departments.
We are looking for individuals who share our passion for production high-quality, delicious ice cream and who have a high regard for safety.
Jobs could include:
What will make you successful
No factory experience required - we will train you!
Carring a positive attitude and being courteous to your fellow workers
Ablility to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive movements
Ability to perform manual lifting, stacking, loading and unloading up to approximately 25kg
Available to work up to 40 hours per week depending on production needs. Possible shifts include:
- Packing product in to boxes
- Palletizing product on to skids
- General production assistance on the lines
- Sanitizing or janitorial support
*Please note that the bus does NOT run these hours
A day in the life of...
You will have access to employee perks including:
- 6:30am to 3:00pm
- 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- 11:00pm to 7:00am
PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be conducted virtually.
Our highest priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, visitors and those who work on behalf of Nestlé Canada. All Covid-19 safety measures are in place and enforced.
- The potential for overtime
- Eligible for year end bonus based on factory results
- Corporate discounts
- Access to the company store with employee pricing on popular brands including Purina, Good Start, Häagen-Dazs, Stouffers, Starbucks and many more!
- FREE ice cream in the cafeteria available for you to eat during your break!