- Agilus is currently sourcing for a Licensed Industrial Milwright
Agilus is currently sourcing a Licensed Industrial Millwright in the Brantford area. Our client is a world-renowned manufacturer. The successful candidate will be accountable for the maintenance and overall performance of the production process. This would require the candidate to conduct various job duties such as: daily preventative maintenance, emergency troubleshoot /repair work, install of new machinery, process improvement techniques, and line change overs. This is a full time permanent position located in Brantford, ON.
This position will require someone who will be able to rotate between all 3 shifts on a weekly basis.
- Provides mechanical support to all departments within the facility
- Prevent premature breakdown of the equipment used in production and to operate the facility through continual preventative maintenance
- Ensure a safe work environment through effective maintenance of equipment
- Correct unsafe working conditions
- Trouble shoot any mechanical breakdown in the production process to ensure minimal loss in manufacturing of our products
- Assist in the installation of any new equipment in the facility
- Work together with all other departments to ensure a productive team environment and the continuous improvement of the plant processes
- Report any concerns and/or problems to supervisor through daily written and verbal reporting
- Understands the mechanics of our facilities processing and packaging equipment and is able to maintain it
- Good mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Service oriented
- Performance oriented t
- High sense of urgency
- High sense of ownership
- Effective communicator
- Good organizational skills
- Has to have good analytical skills
- Must hold a valid license millwright
Job Code TC393XP
Please submit your resume via email to Christine Seymour at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all that apply however; only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.