Agilus Work Solutions is recruiting for our growing manufacturing client in the London surrounding area. If you are a certified electrician or millwright looking for a career change, than this is the opportunity for you!
- Strong background in troubleshooting hydraulic systems
- PLC experience
- Experience working with Motoman robots
- Capable of troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems, change faulty components, and process troubleshooting are assets
Educations and Skills:
- Electrician 442A or 309A or D
- Millwright 433
- 5-10 years on the job training would be ideal
- 2-5 years in a manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Able to work shift work or straight shifts
- $65, 000 to $80, 000 salary, depending on experience
- Opportunity for OT
- Experience with a reputable organization
- Up to 30 commute from London
- Excellent culture and work environment
If you are interested please send your resume to Tyler Withers at email@example.com or call 519-963-8259 to discuss further.
Agilus would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Job ID: 105793