||Mar 12, 2020
Position: IT & Help Desk Technician – Day Shift
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hrs per week (9AM to 5PM)
Salary: Starting at $19.50 - $22.00 per hour ($40,000 - $45,000/year)
Vacation: 2 weeks paid after 6 months
Benefits: Great benefits package and RRSP plan
DO YOU LOVE SOLVING TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AND ENJOY HELPING OTHER BUSINESSES TO SUCCEED? JOIN OUR YOUNG AND EXCITING WORKING ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU'RE EMPOWERED TO SUCCEED!
Company Description: 787 Networks is a tech company which develops custom entertainment products, specializing in music and music-videos for Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Centers, and Theme Parks throughout North America.
Job Description: We are growing again and looking for a highly organized, results-driven, technical support specialist to join our Technical Support Team. Day and Evening shifts available. Must be flexible to swap shifts if needed. We are open to interviews with entry level candidates as well as experienced professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Servicing and supporting current subscriber base of over 4000 businesses.
• Computer systems building.
• Technical systems maintenance, expansion and administration.
• Supporting networks, hardware, and software.
• Audio and Video troubleshooting
The candidate must be an organized individual who excels with procedures, task lists and follow-up. Must have a healthy aptitude, be a quick learner and thrive on exceeding expectations. Ability to work occasional extended hours, weekends, and on call for support will be required.
Qualifications and Skills
• Friendly customer service. Must be out-going, and have exceptionally good telephone manner.
• Ability to accurately and consistently execute documented procedures and policies.
• Computer troubleshooting, including an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based client operating systems.
• Experience with audio/video equipment is an asset.
• Internet and networking understanding. Knowledge in Internet streaming technologies is an asset but not required.
• Additional programming or IT abilities would be beneficial but are not required.
If you are interested in becoming part of a successful, fast growing, and exciting entrepreneurial company, we encourage you to submit your application via email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject: "Help Desk Technician – Day shift".
Only applications selected for an interview will be contacted.