Human Resources Consultant
People Management Group Inc. was established with one main purpose…Human Solutions. www.peoplemanagementgroup.com…check out more on our website.
Our Mission: We take the time to understand our customer’s workplace reality so that we can create personalized and compliant HR & Health and Safety Programs that are easy to implement and maintain.
Our Vision: Simplifying HR and Safety using innovative products and technology, so our customers can focus on what they do best – Produce, Manufacture, Service and Sell.
Are you an Amazing, Creative and Caring HR Professional?
What does the team have to say about working at PMG?
- Obviously, you have the basics: A relevant Degree, with CHRL/CHRP and tech savvy, with approximately 7 years solid HR experience and some good understanding of H&S.
- A business builder, with an entrepreneurial wiring, always looking ahead for new opportunities to help in growing the company.
- Are high energy, self-managed and love working with people.
- Enjoys learning about all kinds of business sectors to provide HR & Safety support.
- Thrives on building genuine, trusting relationships with clients.
- Loves being a part of a creative thinking process.
- Values being trusted to take on responsibility.
- Enjoys seeing a job through from start to finish and then maintaining it.
- Are cheerful, upbeat and positive with an optimistic, can-do, supportive attitude.
- Great with technology – even a bit of a geek!
- Love the opportunity of growing into the HR Leader and Operations Lead to ensure the delivery of HR & Safety programs that ultimately achieve our client’s happiness.
- Has some agriculture background which would be an asset if you understand farming.
What will you be doing as an Amazing, Creative and Caring HR Professional Consultant?
In a nutshell: Be that caring, HR Professional that rolls up their sleeves, supports our clients with any HR item that pops up and our clients are not equipped, trained or comfortable navigating. Remember – most of our clients do not have any HR or Safety expertise onsite. They are experts and know how to milk cows, harvest crops, make auto parts, laundry linen, invest money, provide legal expertise, and many more things…. but not HR and Safety!
- I love being part of a team that contributes equally and encourages new ideas/ processes.
- We have a great team with unique experiences and approaches – someone always has a great perspective to add to the conversation.
- The variety in projects we work on is amazing, it keeps things interesting & expands our knowledge. I love the diversity of our client base because it allows me to learn about so many new areas.
- The flexibility & encouragement of having a healthy work/life balance and getting to work from home. Work-life balance is important at PMG.
- We always revert to the moto of “it's never the wrong thing to do the right thing.”
- It is rewarding knowing the work we do helps to improve the lives of our clients and their team members.
- The breadth and depth of our client base means we get to work in some very interesting sectors and with some great entrepreneurs, families and businesspeople.
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, Email your resume, to email@example.com We’d love to hear from you!
- Create and support our clients with primarily their HR needs (policies, training, recruitment, compliance, etc.) but also support our Health and Safety Leader as needed
- Learn our HR, Safety and Training Software Platform and maximize its use for our client’s benefit.
- Conduct recruitment engagements and hire amazing people for our clients.
- Prepare and process payroll for our clients.
- Talk to our clients regularly and support them as their HR extension.
- Create new trainings as things progress and the legislation changes.
- Help our clients with by conducting investigations, employee relations, corrective actions, departures, etc.
- Have fun and gets LOTS done every day!
Currently we are all working remotely until COVID-19 settles down. We do plan on moving into new office space in the future on the South East Side of Woodstock/New Durham area.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. No phone calls and/or agencies please.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility in all part of the hiring process. Reasonable accommodations will be provided when raised with the recruiter.