Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your engineering skills and grow professionally with a reputable company? If so, you are going to love this exciting and new opportunity!
Agilus is currently recruiting for a Permanent Day Shift Hydraulic Technician position for one of our clients in London, Ontario!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to read and understand fluid power schematics
- Able to trouble-shoot complex hydraulic systems
- Able to utilize electronic diagnostic equipment
- Able to layout and build power units
- Able to bend and flare hydraulic tubing
- Coach and mentor junior service technicians to improve skill set and enhance customer relationships
- Improve margins on sales through effective use of labour and resources
- Follow regulations and policies as outlined in company’s employee handbook
- Follow requirements as required by ISO registration
- Follow requirements as required by customer specifics – i.e. contractor registrations
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to instruct and train personnel
- Ability to work within a diverse team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Productivity Suite
- Secondary School Graduate
- Able to work in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment, demonstrating excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and positive team attitude
- Full-time, long-term, permanent employment
- Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- $38/hr depending on experience
- Complete benefits package after 6 months, but negotiable
- Company vehicle depending on experience
If this position in London, Ontario interests you, please send your resume to email@example.com or feel free to call 519-963-8259.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available every day!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Position ID 104465