Agilus Work Solutions has a one year contract for an Activation Marketing Coordinator for our client, a leader in Separation and Purification Systems, located in London ON.Â
This is a one-year contract opportunity. If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our team and show us what you are capable of!
The successful candidate will make an impact by supporting the activation marketing programs and supporting growth initiatives, working closely with all team members, including marketing, sales and application engineers as well as the business supporting functions.
The company has a robust portfolio ofÂ leading filtration and purification solutions for a wide range of market applications. Among the markets served are: Food Service, Residential, Food and Beverage, Bio Pharma, Power Generation, Mining, Metal Processing, Oil and Gas and Automotive.
- Demonstrate clear ability with software systems and to learn new systems fast with strong fluency in MS Excel and PowerPoint to support the marketing initiatives
- Use good analytical skills and strong communication skills to assist marketing teams and activation campaigns
- Navigate complex environments using strong project management skills to facilitate conversations, meetings, timelines and marketing launches
- Use creative ideas and suggestions to promote the product line with design initiatives, launch ideas and sales opportunities
- University Degree in Marketing
- Experience in manufacturing of consumer goods
- Experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in filtration or in any of our key market segments is an asset
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Demonstrate a strong initiative and passion for growth
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to view www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!