||Mar 27, 2020
||College Diploma (2 years)
Are you bored of working on the same ol' software projects? Want a chance to work with a company who pushes the limits of technology?
Our client, a multinational manufacturing company is seeking a Cyber-Security Embedded Software Developer to join their team of developers.
This is a permanent opportunity that o ffers a great total compensation package as well as the chance to work with top of the line technology!
Key Job Elements:
* Python, C#, C++
* Utilization of development tools such as Visual Studio and Eclipse
* Productive working with both Windows and Linux platforms
* Experience designing API's
* Understanding of Hardware Security Modules, PKI and Transport Layer Security
* Knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10
* Knowledge of communication network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
* Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM, Git, and Atlassian suite of tools.
* Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) design
* Ability to participate in concept, UI, and feature development
* Testing and debugging skills
* Understanding of data science, and how it can be applied to cyber security
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering
* In addition to the Bachelor's Degree, at least 2 years of Cyber Security related work OR a Master's Degree in a Cyber Security focus.
* Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Ability to travel (5% Canadian and 5% US & International) and possess/able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
Salary: CA$85000 - CA$95000 per year
Application Contact Information