Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing company in Strathroy who are looking to add an Industrial Millwright to their team.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment, benefits, profit sharing & shift premiums.
- Maintain a safe working environment by performing duties in a safe, efficient and proper manner; applying and meeting all applicable codes, standards and/or regulations when doing work.
- Prepare and maintain records of program changes, building electrical upgrades and equipment electrical upgrades. Maintain daily record of work completed.
- Maintain and repair plant equipment and performing preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities. Support all teams in crisis management situations i.e. breakdowns. Take part in the annual preventative maintenance requirements on the equipment.
- Participate in training and skill transfer programs for apprentices with regular review of the practical training progress.
- Certificate of Qualification, Certificate of Apprenticeship (Electrician and Industrial Millwright) Red Seal
- 5+ years’ experience in a die cast, automotive, or manufacturing environment performing like tasks
- Arc flash formal training or at least 1 year hands-on experience
- Experience working with Motoman robots and PLC experience – RSLogix5000
- Be capable of troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems, repair or exchange faulty components, and process troubleshooting are assets
- Show maturity, good judgment, reliability, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable government codes, rules and regulations and be able to keep up to date of changes of these codes
- Computer skills would be an asset
- CNC experience would be an asset (MAZAK, MAKINO)
- Be able to provide personal tools, large or specialty tools provided
- Be able to read hydraulic, electrical prints
- Great benefits package after three months
- Shift Premiums
- Profit Sharing
- Safety footwear allowance
$62-64K to start
Must be willing to work rotating shifts
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!