Forklift Operator's WANTED! Do you have 2+ years experience as a Forklift Driver in a fast paced environment? If the answer is yes, then this is a position to consider!
Express is recruiting for experienced Counter Balance Forklift Operators for a St. Thomas location. - Full-time hours, 6 days per week - $17.05 per hour plus shift premiums, OT after 40 hours.
Great opportunity to work within an automotive industry leader!
What is in it for you:
- Full-time hours
- Overtime hours (Overtime is paid after 40hrs. worked in a week)
- Fast paced environment
- Opportunity to work within an automotive industry leader
- Chance to be hired on permanently
- Double Time for Sunday Shift if scheduled
- Full Service Cafeteria, Free beverages and Company Events
If you are successful and offered a permanent position perks include:
- Yearly pay increases
- Medical – Dental – Vision Benefits Package
- Roger's cellphone discounts
- Employee discounts (new vehicles, amusement parks, etc.)
- PPE allowances
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Paid vacations
- Company-matched RRSP
- Wellness program
Responsibilities of the job:
- Operate a Counter Balance forklift after site certification has happened, feeding lines within the plant
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Follow all safety rules and regulation specific to operating a forklift
- Prepared to work a 6 day work schedule
Job Requirements:Previous experience operating a forklift in a warehouse, depot or production facility would be considered an asset.
- 2-4 years of recent experience operating a counter Balance forklift in a factory setting
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and safety glasses are required. Long sleeve policy
- Ability to work on the day/afternoon (rotation ) or straight midnight shifts
- Must be successful through a criminal background check
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Email: Jobs.londonOn@expresspros. com
Online Application: http://apply.expresspros.com/london
App Store - ExpressJobs
In Person: 300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F) Fax: 519-672-7694
Express Employment Professionals is and equal opportunity employer and are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed.