Our London based company is Ontario’s first micro-distillery founded in 2005. Due to the ongoing growth in this industry, this client is always looking to add good workers to their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Load/Unload cans or bottles
· Operate packaging machine.
· Quality inspection of all parts.
Schedule and Pay:
· 8-hour shifts.
· Bi-Weekly rotation working 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm and 11pm – 7am.
· $18.00+ shift premium per hour.
· Top performers may be hired after completion of contract. You will move to $20/hr. upon hire.
· Minimum of 6 months experience in a machine operator or production role.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Send resume to Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com or call - 519-672-7620