Drake International is seeking 10 Warehouse Labourers to join one of Canada's Top integrated freight, packaging and logistics solutions provider.
This position required candidates to work between 28-36 hours / week
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Shipping / Receiving
- Inventory Control
- Sorting / Packaging
- General Labour
Hours of work -
(start end times may vary pending workload)
**Own vehicle required due to shift times**
Scope of the role
- Unloading and sorting freight
- Preload 5 trucks while pulling assigned freight off conveyor belt
- Scanning & weighing freight
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers & cargo containers
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift & carry up to 70lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task while having a sense of urgency
- Clean criminal record
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!